Welcome to the Komando Community, the safe digital-lifestyle community where you can make friends, stay informed and get exclusive access to The Kim Komando Show.

Privacy

A secure community that will never sell your data or track you with ads.

Make friends

Join groups, start a blog and post in the forums. There’s lots of new ways to make friends.

Get answers

Get answers to your digital lifestyle questions from other members and digital pros.

Kim Komando

Exclusive behind-the-scenes access to the Kim Komando Show. Message Kim your digital questions.

Get even more expert knowledge from your trusted source about everything digital!

"First of all, I just want to thank you for keeping me up to date on all things digital over the past few years. A good friend heard you on a local radio station (not sure which one) and he mentioned you to me. I have been a subscriber ever since."
Alan – Trumansburg , NY
"I work some truly odd hours so at the office I am signed up for all of your email updates. Love them, share them with coworkers and family. Your podcasts are fantastic."
Owen – Chester, PA
"Did my exercise bike while I watched the replay of Kim's hour 3 last week. It sure makes time fly when it's fun."
LampPostHarriet

Listen & watch

On the go or at home, watch the Kim Komando Show in HD live or on demand. Listen to the show as a podcast from an audio device.

eBooks

Download high-quality, well-researched e-books that provide training, step-by-step instructions and resources on how to save money and utilize the newest tech tools available.

Emails

Stay up-to-date on the latest digital news. Protect yourself and keep your family safe with alerts on the latest threats to your security.

Create a profile

Create a username, upload photos and get started. Provide as much or as little information as you want.